Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• This gorgeous video of Athens makes us want to pick up and move to Greece. [Vimeo/emmanouil papadopoulos]
• Tuna tartare with sweet corn panna cotta and scallion pesto reads like poetry at The Lambs Club in New York. [Feisty Foodie]
• Canadian poutine pops up in South Boston's The Gallows. Please pair with stiff drinks. [A Boston Food Diary]
• A traveler visits Fäviken Magasinet in Sweden and watches the chef butcher a pig between lunch and dinner. [Parla Food]
• Empanadas, Spanish tortillas, and Argentine tartas at a tiny storefront in Denver. [Denver on a Spit]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.