Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Doughnuts, biscuits, oxtail soup, and of course, fried butterfish (above) make a surprising brunch at The Money Cat Brunch at Umai. [Houston Food Adventures!]
• A getaway to Hawaii involves seared mahimahi and soba noodles at the Honolulu Academy of Arts. [Focus:Snap:Eat]
• Gorgeous shots of Hong Kong highlight the lively market scene. [ShootTokyo]
• Apparently, healthy street food exists in the form of steamed Indian rice cakes. [Food Wanderings]
• American comfort food arrives in the heart of Curry Hill to mixed reviews. [The Feisty Foodie]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.