Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Watch a heart-stopping documentary about daredevils who live off scrambled eggs and jump off the cliffs of Norwegian Fjords. [Vimeo/sebastien montaz-rosset]
• A blogger reviews fall pies from legendary Four & Twenty Blackbirds in Brooklyn. [Eat to Blog]
• Some evocative photos from a quiet weekend in Seattle. [Marmunia]
• Izakayas hit Walnut Creek, Calif., with Izakaya Sasa, complete with tsukune and "chicken lollipops." [Foodhoe's Foraging]
• A candlelit dinner in Cuba is just the beginning of a cigar-filled vacation. [White On Rice Couple]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.