Lindy's Red Lion
Burgers, Music Venue, American
- The jukebox here has been updated so check it out!
- Red lions are cool
- Jody is the best
- Can't beat the prices here!
- Jody rocks!!!
- Shot and a beer
- For the record - the burgers are awesome! The pizza? Mmmm...not so much. Could have done better in my apartment with a frozen pre-made pie.
- Best tunes in Foggy Bottom. Believe it!
- Don't eat upstairs or in back. The waitress is terrible and the cook makes her food last. The bartender is the best and gets priority in the kitchen.
- Get the double black and bleu. Add some fries and a one-dollar can soda and you'll have yourself a summer treat.
- If you like spice, I definitely recommend the Texas Wildcatter. They put peppers right into the patty and it tastes AMAZING!
- Interesting place to have a drink and a hot dog on a paper plate
- "Friendly neighborhood pub" is the most apt description
- Crazy cheap hangout spot with lots of character.
- The best place for a pint (or three) on GW's campus. Great for hanging with friends, watching sports, or just absorbing that neighborhood dive bar feel.
- The bacon, egg & cheeseburger served on a waffle bun was awesome!
- Can't decide on the burger from their wide selection? Go for you-pick-it assortment platter of four sliders.
- Inspectors suspended Lindy's on I Street , NW citing failure to minimize the presence of rodents. It passed reinspection and reopened
- Great burger. Nice people. Not crowded on a Friday night... ie loved it
- Hot ham and cheese everytime