Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
- Calling this a resort stretches the truth, but I suppose it helps drive some wedding and conference traffic throughout the year. Perfectly fine Marriott with an above average pool and lobby fireplace.
- I miss the Marriott Hoffman estates where they greet you as a rewards member, tell you where everything is in the hotel, ask for your wake up call time & point you at your AM java. Here... not so much
- Don't count on a quiet night here. Front desk unresponsive to complaints about noise in the early am hours
- Room 3029 and a few others next to it on the 3rd floor have a weird humming sound/vibrations that sound like a motorcycle engine coming from the roof. Management knows about it.
- Absolutely beautiful! Very friendly employees.
- The halls are very loud the doors slam HARD so if you're looking for r&r or 2 sleep n forget about it. U can't eat food n the lobby that didn't come from their restaurant, & they do not have free wifi
- I've been here for a while, and i hate it. Can never get any help and people here are rude! And the constant noise upstairs is GARBAGE!
- Great look and feel! The vibe in the lobby is excellent!
- Poor wireless Internet in many rooms. Complain and have them move you.
- The elevators stink like mad
- Pair one of our signature flatbreads in the Lobby Bar with our house-brewed Honey Beer and you are set!
- There is not a better place to have a wedding! beautiful resort, wonderful staff, excellent food
- There's no cell reception in the lobby for some reason.
- Great room but couldn't get Internet in the room.
- Stay tuned for special offers to those that check-in to our resort on Foursquare!
- They have king beds, even if they say they don't. Just push.
- If you're getting the brunch, the mushroom risotto is excellent!
- It s raining outside
- Pinocchio at the Theatre!
- Dinner then theater in the round. Nuf said.