Lincoln Terrace Park
- Head to the north side of the park, away from the sports fields and courts, to find great sledding hills.
- I absolutely LOVE running in this park. It's beautiful. I especially like running the stairs in the park for an extra challenge ;-)
- Handball court only allows skills no rookies please
- Better ballers can be found on the middle court around 5-8
- Keep an eye on your stud when playing ball u will get jacked
- Is the largest park around the area, is nice in spring also has sports fields at the day still working in a rebuilding one corner.
- Great secluded hills and meadow to picnic or read a book. Lots of people walking dogs! Wish there was an official dog park.
- Late night pull ups pushups and dips
- Old ladies can get their skate-on...
- Good skating
- Good place to get the older folks skate-on..