Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
Performing Arts, Concert Hall, Theater
70 Lincoln Center Plz (btwn Columbus & 10th Ave)
New York, NY 10023
- Art is arousingjust ask J. She couldn't stop swooning when N took her here to see The Nutcracker. (I Will Always Love You)
- October 18, 2005 - "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" tour documentary premiere.
- Love the arts? Explore one of the worlds most extensive collections of historic recordings, videotapes, sheet music, stage designs, posters, and photographs at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- 2011 Fall/Winter Fashion Week
- There's nothing quite like watching the gorgeous Swarovski Crystal chandeliers rise up before the curtain opens in the MET.
- A cornucopia of arts in NYC.
- Go to Lincoln Center and listen to the London Symphony Orchestra
- Each year at Lincoln Center for NYs Fashion Week, you can find Carmelo Anthony in the front row. Watch Melo talk with NY legend Bernard King about his evolving style: http://youtu.be/k0oDys_vry8
- The fountain cycles through a water show every hour, but beware if you're sitting on the marble edges as the water shoots up very fast and you can (and will) get wet!
- From the Archives: On May 14, 1959, President Dwight D. Eisenhower broke ground for Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
- Go see Peter and the Wolf at Lincoln Center or The Nutcracker.
- Dress to impress here and get a glimpse of some of the best performances in the world. There is so much diversity you can't go wrong with any show but we love the Met Opera in the wintertime.
- Love this place. I've seen some of the most incredible acts at this venue: Kiri te kanawa, Antony Hegarty, Renee Fleming, Caetano Veloso...
- Look at the horse. Just LOOK at it.
- arround this place
- This is one of my favorite places in NYC. If you're a culture fan visiting NY: catch a B-way show, hit up MoMA or the Met, and watch something at Lincoln Center. Also, the fountain is spectacular.
- xoxo .... <3 Time out ny
- The redesign is Vegas worthy
- It is so beautiful here, excited to see ballet
- Beautiful cultural landmark in NYC. Catch an opera, a ballet, a screening of your favorite film and a talk from the director afterwards. Experience art, music and more. And of course, the fountain!