Limited Edition Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé Champagne is Covered in 22-Karat Gold Leopard Spots
Moët & Chandon’s Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard Champagne is the six-liter limited edition bottle you will want on your table for the holidays. Decorated with 22-karat gold leaf, only 60 bottles were produced worldwide and only five of them were imported to the US from France. The Rose Demi-Sec Champagne brought in renowned French engravers Arthus-Bertrand to create the golden leopard spotted design on each of the bottles, making it an art piece that you can either display or crack open. It may be rare, but you can score one right now from CORX Wines & Liquors if you act fast.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time