Limerock Road Neighborhood Grill
9130 SW 51st Rd (Haile Village Center)
Gainesville, FL 32608
- What Mr. Friday would have wanted T.G.I. Fridays to be today. Fresh not frozen american fare with some great craft beers.
- It's so annoying that a plain cheeseburger is more expensive than every other burger on the menu. And don't expect to sub a topping. Extra charge!
- A relaxed atmosphere. The burgers are good, and the happy hour specials are pretty good too.
- Ruben. Philly cheese. Fries.
- Best neighborhood bar and grille in Gainesville. Just like Cheers where everyone knows your name. Food is fresh, beer is cold, and service is super!
- Blackened Chicken Pasta
- Great little place with nice food choices. Good beer and nice waitstaff. Best part the playground is close for the kids to play while you eat!
- Excellent burgers, solid craft beers. A notch above typical Gainesville fare
- Get the appetizer sample. Enuff for meal for 2.
- Yummy food, long wait! We waited an hour then they told us they cooked the food wrong and were cooking it again. Never again on a Friday night.
- Burgers are great. Fries are the best in town if the oil has been recently changed, worst in top if not. Unfortunately our last few visits the oil was bad.
- Food was awesome but my waitress could have been more attentive
- The appetizers are great! I would recommend the gator tail bites and the philly cheesesteak spring rolls!