- greatfood is the wifi code
- Every time I come here the old guy (the owner I guess) is yelling at an employee right in front of everyone.
- Great chocolate cake
- Service not bad. Food decent but the cost.... Never again.
- The crab cakes are really good. The prices are fine, we have never had a problem with the service!
- They need new utensils... ASAP!!
- Really bad service. Super slow too. I think I would have gotten my drink and food faster if I had a snail for a waitress.
- Amazing Coconut Creme Pie.
- Mmmm... Limerick pancakes or waffles with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Omelets are delicious! Coffee isn't bad either
- They have the best French Onion soup in the area
- Yummy place to go in the wee hours of the morning with friends :-)
- Great place to meet for breakfast meetings. Good omelettes. Also has a bar..free wifi..
- Service was iffy, waitress was napping in the back dining room
- It's hard to get kids to focus on eating when there are 10 TVs showing cartoons during the day.
- Don't listen to complaints. I'm a regular here and this place is ballin' in all categories. Prices are decent, service is friendly if an effort is made on both parts. 2 words: EGGPLANT. PARM.
- Foods alright, prices are insane though.
- Though server Sean does a great job
- Sadly gone down in service and quality since the Moore's sold and the prices are worse than highway robbery
- Free coffee. M-F 6:00am-12:00 noon