$ $ $
19 Kenmare St
New York, NY 10012
- There's this little space in the back. I'm assuming it's not for naps.
- Shiny disco ball makes you want to spin and dip all night long. Private. Decidedly old school NYC. Hard door. Good luck!
- Seriously, anyone declaring old school is a MORON. Ignore the other tips. Those people are shallow idiots.
- A downtown place that doesn't make me want to stick a shotgun in my mouth!
- Formerly known as XIX, this Li'l sexy Lower East Side spot is where the Pretty and the Privileged let loose late-night. Tight door and capacity is limited. Table reservations highly recommended.
- The interior design promises hip hop from the greats (Wu, Biggie, Rakim, Tribe, etc). Instead you get a $250 tab to get in and Brittney Spears from 5 years ago. AVOID
- This is the definition of rich d-bags ruining the LES/Bowery.a lame expansion of SoHo into what was once a chill neighborhood. Avoid at all costs this place is as pathetic as the ugly old men in it.
- Hmmm. How to describe? One small VIP room with close friends and good music.
- Fun times when you're chilling with ASAP
- The naked Cowboys!
- Bangin beats bring the crowds...even on a Monday night. Tom Peters brought it down tonight!!!
- Tuesday Nights downstairs >>>
- Stripper poll in the back tho...