Lighthouse Tofu (빛고을 순두부)
Korean, BBQ, Soup
4121 Chatelain Rd Ste 100
Annandale, VA 22003
- Yes, you're here for the soondubu jjigae (tofu soup) but don't pass on the $19.99 galbi. It's well worth it! The area is a bit shady, don't leave valuables in your car. Sign at the door warns you too.
- While the soondubu is the star of the menu, there are other gems. The selection of pa junegg-and-scallion pancakes with seafood, kimchee, or vegetablesmake for good additions to the table.
- This place is massive and never seems to be short of available seats. Their tofu is delicious, fresh, and piping hot! Also, their tap water is barley water on ice and it's the best.
- Best kalbi and tofu soup in town!
- Medium is really not spicy at all. If you want any kick in your flavor you gotta ask for the hot
- Best kimchi I've had since living in Korea! The tofu soups are on point as well... this is now my tofu soup spot!
- Lighthouse Tofu for best Korean soups and Seafood pancake. Quick service. Great hostesses. Our family loves it.
- I got #7 tofu soup. Simple and delicious. Their pickled bon Chon is so dang good!
- Everything on the menu is worth trying at least once. Love this place
- Tofu soup!
- Combo meal is good. They do not accept amex.
- Seafood pancake and spicy noodles with squid
- Not bad. Not great. Filling.
- My seafood combo soup had one mussel, 3-4 pieces of diced clam, and two head-on shrimp. It was still a filling bowl of soup, but if order it, don't expect much seafood, and be aware of the shrimp.
- For the spice sensitive diner, be warned that a "medium" is STILL pretty spicy! Order "mild" to be on the safe side. Otherwise, everything is quite tasty and satisfying here :)
- Seafood pancake
- Potato Pankcake!
- Their seafood or kimchee soondooboo never disappoints. Be sure to pop the raw egg in and stir so the egg can cook a bit in the hot stone pot.
- After got a fly in my soup, I never go to this place. So... don't expect too much.