1200 Crandon Blvd (in Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park)
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
- Great place to escape from reality. If you are looking for some quiet time - go for it!
- Paraso me hospedarei aqui da prxima vez
- Service is very slow and lack of urgent, the fried whole fish yellow snapper is good
- This place has probably the best restaurant for small bites. Great view of the beach and convenient since its so close:)
- Wonderful place, amazing food
- Praia c farol! Lugar lindo e bem gostoso p curtir a praia c a famlia e mta natureza
- Excelentes Pargo Rosado frito.
- View nice but beach has allot of sea grass flushed up on the beach. Calm with mostly families and locals.
- Soft sand, quiet on the weekdays
- You can rent chairs and umbrella there, the restaurant has good food, try the fry fish!
- Praia maravilhosa, limpa. Amei passar o dia neste parque, com muitos animais livres, natureza impecvel e tem banheiros para tomar uma ducha e restaurante.
- Come early. Limited beach space. No need to brings sic Everyone else brings their own. Find a spot and listen for free
- Good fish !!!!!!!!