$ $ $ $
3950 Las Vegas Blvd S (at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino)
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- The club isn't even open yet .. I don't understand all the negative tips ?! Be happy you got early access !!
- I love this new venue. Has a nice open main floor, cirque style acrobats, & you can see the DJ at almost any area of the club! Great layout. Park at the west valet or self parking so u don't walk far.
- Get there before midnight for an intense light show. Then sit back and enjoy the ceiling lights with some awesome DJs
- 7.6 is kinda soft. This club holds 4k people and it's off the CHAIN! Hit me up for hookups 702-292-5395
- No photos. So stupid they don't allow photos.... In the age of social media.
- By far one of the best clubs in Las Vegas!!!
- Wow!!! I think this is my new fave club in Vegas! A must go!
- Best night club in Vegas! Always a great time
- Pros: The club has huge screens, acrobatic performances and it is own atmosphere. Cons: The dance floor is too small, the first floor is always quite packed, drinks are overpriced.
- BEST NIGHTCLUB IN VEGAS - HANDS DOWN! I'm never going anywhere else.
- FACE. MELTING. BASS.
- The new LIGHT blows the 1st one out of the water. True the first one was sexier and more elegant. But we have moved into the EDC era and this club it perfect to captivate all music types.
- The video wall and lighting are amazing!!!
- A pretty impressive club, the lighting is (as you'd expect) pretty phenomenal... Gets' pretty squashed in there though, most of the floor space is VIP, you can't get anywhere near the DJ box either.
- Love this night club bigger space to dance
- My new favorite club in Vegas!!! This place is amazing! A must go!!!
- This place is awesome!!
- This is the best club I've ever been to. Cirque performers/stage, lots of space, bartenders were at least semi-friendly. Felt bad for the guys in our group, expensive drinks for them. Free for girls!
- Do not bother with other clubs. This place is Heisenberg quality.
- ZEDD. 'Nuf said.