Life Time Fitness
Gym, Yoga Studio, Spa
- Emptiest time (if you want to go in the daytime) is from 1-4pm. But also open 24 hours!
- Best personal trainers in town!
- On busy nights grab a towel BEFORE your workout and stash it on your locker for later as they frequently run out.
- This lifetime blows. Its dirty, un-organized and miss managed. If you can go to the one in Woodstock if you ever can. You will see what I'm talking about
- Hard to believe the gyms if California have not discovered these guys secrets yet! WOW WHAT AN AMAZING GYM
- Personal Training with CD Mayhew will take your overall fitness to a new level.
- Raymond's Zumba classes are the best - crowded, but awesome!
- Go to WEIGH IN on FB and LIKE it! Leave your workout tips, diet tips, or journal what you are doing to STAY FIT in your city!!
- The pools are awesome. Love the variety of using adult lap pool, or splashing with my 4 year old in the stepless entry pool. In summer- both indoor & outdoor pool gives you tons of options 24 hrs.
- Make sure to take some Cellucor C4 Extreme or M5 Extreme 2-in-1 before you hit the weights!!
- Hit the steam room after your workout. The best feeling you'll have all day.
- Walters spin class on Thurs 6:30 will kick your butt! If you're not working hard enough HE will turn up your resistance! Come with the attitude to WORK!
- Ashey's 830 cycling classes are the BEST. I haven't felt that worked out from a cycling class in a long time! Plus she plays good music!
- Fix the woodway treadmills please!!! Nice indoor pool slides in winter.
- 50/50 & core with Melissa Layne. She ROCKS!!!
- Dear Elderly,baldheaded, personal trainer dude. Sorry your rude and intimidating used car sales approach didnt work yesterday.
- zumba with Raymond are the best. love him
- Sunday Zumba class rocks!
- Drink plenty of water to ensure that you get the best workout results! Hydration is important!
- Hottest lifeguard studs around! ;)