Life Time Fitness
Gym, Yoga Studio, Spa
- Go for the waterfall hot tub when your shoulders or neck are killing you!
- Very clean and well maintained facility.
- open gym basketball is played on Mondays & Wednesdays from 3:30pm until about 7pm. And Saturday mornings at 9am sharp. Come get torn up!!
- Don't use your cell phones in the locker rooms. Apparently, someone at another gym took a video and posted it on YouTube and ruined it for the rest of us!
- Great $5 chicken sandwich by the pool. Also, blond lifeguard.
- I want flatter stomach!
- Never any wait, unless you want to come on Monday's
- If you're looking to join a team challenge, Twyla is the best!!!
- Best Zumba instructors in austin are in ltn
- Treadmills on the left section of the room are reserved for the TEAM classes.
- See Darrell Green in the Spa for a great haircut
- Tara is awesome for yoga classes and private sessions.
- Shake your booty!!
- See Gretchen if you are looking for a great deal!
- Better parking lay out that has more visibility to prevent car theft . And parking more secure . Clean locker room . Wish they bump the wifi speed
- Locker room, weights, everything is great!!!
- Don't forget your core. Try the scooter.
- The elliptical machines are for display purposes only. Use them to hang wet towels and sweaty pantyhose.
- Get a heart rate monitor. Most of the machines will automatically adjust the speed/resistance/intensity of your workout to keep you in the zone.