LIC Flea & Food
Flea Market, Event Space
10:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
- Make sure you get a LARGE brisket sandwich from Butcher Bar or else you'll be sad.
- Vegan=SoulKofa; Sweetleaf (including THE MOST amazing gluten free brownie bites); fresh almond milk; some fruit pops; pakora burger (substitute caramelized onions for non-vegan chutney) c/o Sweet&Sara
- The bobotie (meatloaf) from the South African place is amazing! Impressive array of food vendors (huge number of dessert options, some vegan and/or gluten free). Very fair prices.
- Vendors worth checking out: Butcher Bar (brisket), Sweet Silk (smoothies), Itizy handcrafted ice cream. There's also a designer, Laila Alexander who displayed some gorgeous hand designed bags.
- Mostly food stalls, a little bit a flea, accompanied by music. Only thing that would improve it -- more than one farmer's stall.
- Try General Tso'Boy! Sweet and savory General Tso Chicken on a freshly baked Po 'Boy bread inspired by authentic Louisiana favorite Ledeinhemer. It's TsoGood!! $5 for a half and $10 for a whole.
- Pick up a fresh brew from Rockaway Brewing Company around the corner before heading in!
- @Robicellis are a MUST!
- If Clean Plate is there, go eat shrimp grits! So good.
- Grab some grub from a selection of local LIC vendors, and don't forget to wash it down with a brew from the Rockaway Brewing Company, located just across the street from the entrance
- Sample one sample many, all are extremely delicious. Try the Chocolate Preztzel, Buttermilk Bourbon or the Blueberry Lemon with Ginger glaze.
- Try the olde fashioned kettle corn. It's amazing. They have local boylan sodas too, black cherry is the way to go!!
- The BBQ brisket is awesome.
- Lizzmonade was amazing!
- You gotta check out the Seoul Pancake booth. Everything there is great, but especially bacon & cheese one! You'll leave wanting more!
- Always tons of interesting crafts here. The Lego guy, in particular is worth a visit just to see what he is doing. Nice selection of food options as well.
- LIC Flea, the largest outdoor market in Queens, is in full gear this season. Check out exciting newcomers offering vintage clothes, antiques, gifts, food, and more. Sat-Sun, 10am-6pm.
- If you're looking for a flea market, you're probably in the wrong place. If you want to eat some paleo-vegan-soy-free-gluten-free non-sense, that's the place to go !
- Up and coming flea. A South African food stall sold boerie rolls which made me real happy.
- No dogs. :(