LIC Beer Project
4:00pm - 9:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
1:00pm - 11:00pm
1:00pm - 9:00pm
- The saison is great. Perfectly dry and I am excited about that koolship!
- Took a beer tour here and got the chance to try all their beers on tap. Rye saison, Belgian stout, and Belgian pale ale were all great
- Higher burnin. I'm not a huge IPA fan but this is good.
- Nice big bright space. Good beer.
- Awesome spot. Free popcorn. Highly recommend the shadows at night stout!
- Best brewery in queens. In the summer months it is better with the doors open.
- A hidden spot
- Best brewery in Long Island City. They've got some delicious IPAs, Imperials and many more. The smelly dumpster is a challenge though.
- I have loved every beer from LIC Beer Project. Always impressed!
- Cornhole boards, free popcorn, good space but mostly forgettable beers. Stay on the N/W a few more stops for Singlecut instead.
- Must stop place if visiting the city. Well worth the ride across Queensboro!
- Great beer nothing I havent had but not a bad beer on the roster. The only thing it felt dark and gloomy. They had an area to for live music. The bartender was informative prices were fair. No games!
- Good ambience, was busy at 3:20 pm on Saturday. Love the new release Wild Style. Would also try Pizzagate. Good turnover and selection.
- Ipas are gross but Long Island is the best. I'm conflicted man.
- Excellent beer, but really nothing else.
- Tasty saisons and IPAs. Also they have a COOLSHIP. Reportedly dog friendly.
- Incredible beers are made here. Try the klsch, very well made. I can't wait to taste the dulcinea
- Beer beer beer!
- Very casual and fun brewery. Stop in and play some corn-hole!
- Great beer and friendly people