Hotel, Hotel Bar, Roof Deck
299 Madison Ave (at 41st St)
New York, NY 10017
- Dcoration stimulante.
- Splendido hotel situato in ottima posizione! Aperitivi gratuiti, colazione continentale deluxe, wi-fi gratuito, pulizia impeccabile e staff cordiale. Un vero e proprio gioiellino!
- Take a peek on the website for a listing of all the rooms. The rooms are themed and based on the Dewey Decimal System. You can request up to 3... (tinkerbellsc) Dec 20, 2011. Read more reviews at
- Excelente hotel, super bem localizado, timo atendimento, caf da manh e queijos e vinhos a tarde inclusos, super recomendo!
- Small rooms but such a beautiful place.
- If possible, ask the front desk for a room facing the NY public library. Not only is the view great, but your window will also give you an uptown & downtown shot of Madison Avenue. Looks great @ night
- Design of this hotel is inspired by the Dewey Decimal system, with each floor devoted to one Dewey category. There's an ancient languages room on the 4th floor and a dinosaurs room on the 5th.
- My ex and I tied the knot on the roof deck here. Perfect for small weddings and parties.
- Each of the 10 guest room floors devoted to 1 of the categories of the Dewey Decimal System, each of the 60 rooms has a set of books devoted to a topic within that category.
- Very comfortable rooms and excellent hotel overall! Try the Madison & Vine restaurant while you are here. The food is fab although on the pricey side.
- Briliant hotel! Wine and cheese free from 5pm
- Themed hotels might be big things now, but this one pulls out all the stops. I got a kick out of the placards near the doors of all the rooms, which hearken back to the Dewey Decimal System.
- If god forbid you find yourself in midtown on a beautiful day, the rooftop here is lovely. Great cocktails, couches to park on, and some covered sections that still let you bask in the sun.
- Best themed bar in the city! And the rooftop bar is amazing, you have to check it out.
- Get a free ticket to the Greenwich Village Literary Pub Crawl when you purchase another ticket by checking in on Foursquare at the Library Hotel and following Literary Manhattan.
- Atmosphere was cool but probably worst service I have every experienced in Manhattan and extremely expensive!
- Track down @jwillie and talk SharePoint and the future of the connected company!
- Nice quiet spot with covered roof top bar. Lovely malbec! (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Great rooftop bar (part of Grand Central's famed bar), quaint rooms by topic of book, free wine upon check-in and free wine and cheese from 5-8pm!!! Amazing deals!!!
- Swank terrace bar. Great view