Hotel Bar, Lounge, Café
$ $ $
- I belong here.
- The Mill St honey beer made only for the Royal Yorks uses honey made by the bees on the Fairmonts rooftop. Awesome
- This is my very favourite place to take a corner table, have a Mojito (best Mojitos in town) and people watch.
- The Library Bar is a quiet place to enjoy a comfortable drink.
- The Royal Leprechaun taste like Scope mouthwash.
- One of the most romantic spots in Toronto on any night. Request table 15
- Super swanky with good cocktails and service. Free bar nuts and pretzels.
- One of the best Martinis in a long time! Awesome shrimp cocktail, warmed olives and almonds, filet cooked to perfection and excellent beef bourguignon.
- Gorgeous place. Very classic and warm decor. Enjoy a nice conversation here over a couple of cocktails
- Great cocktails, solid service and surprisingly good food considering it's a hotel bar.
- In the Fairmont. Good cocktails and afternoon tea. Pricey but nice atmosphere.
- Fast service, delish drinks and dessert! Get the creme brulee!
- This bar has seen better days. Despite the $19 price tag, a simple Old Fashioned is poorly made: sickly sweet and not even stirred. Get a beer or something on the rocks.
- Try the Joseph Boydons Grapefruit V and T, it's unbelievably excellent
- Joseph Boyden's cocktail is always a good idea. #NativeAwesome
- ... Alina is your hostess ! She's been taking care of many patrons from all parts of the world for over 30 yrs ! Awesome & outstanding !
- It's like Hollister in here, i can't see!...but I like it.
- Try the custom Mill St. beer made only for the Fairmont Royal York.
- Rene is a wonderful bartender. Very kind, and checked out and helped with reminiscences
- Mill Street Organic beer on tap! Excellent!