600 E 1300 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
- It's gorgeous!
- 1.5 miles per lap around the outside loop. Enjoy!
- Liberty Park is one of the best places in the entire city to walk your dog. Don't forget your leash and poop bags!
- They have free wi-fi, but you have to be on the southern end of the park. It wasn't able to reach the northeastern pavilion.
- Feed the birds. Tuppence a bag.
- The best part of SLC
- Great park. It is easy to spend the entire day here. Bring a blanket and a picnic. Be prepared to people watch!
- Great place for spectating LARPers.
- 1.5 miles per lap around the outside loop. Have a nice run or walk!
- One of the nicest parks in the valley! With it's huge mature trees and beautiful expanses of lawn, flowers and amenities, a true jewel in downtown Salt Lake City!
- Tracy Aviary is great, the woodchip running path is to die for, and if you're hungry near the south side, Park Cafe is orgasmic
- Rollerblading at LP is the rizzle dizzle!
- Walking. It is a nice fall day, a little chilly.
- The southeast corner of the park usually has open parking spots.
- They should film a reality show called "Extreme Picnicking" here. People bring everything from full grills to PA systems and furniture on the weekends.
- Hit up Park Cafe restaurant on the south end of the park on 13th South. They are open 700 am - 300 pm! Fantastic breakfast! You may see a RSL player there!
- SLC's 2nd biggest park and boasts 80 acres. Check out the Tracy Aviary, Isaac Chase Mill, and home. On June 17, 1882 it was introduced as a recreational area and officially named Liberty Park.
- When you see polynesians in the area GO RUN WITH THEM NOT AWAY FROM THEM...
- Kids park is a fun and safe place to come and relax while the little ones have a total blast.. There is something for everyone here really
- Really dog friendly!!