Landmark, Scenic Lookout, Museum
2 Memorial Dr (at Liberty Memorial Mall)
Kansas City, MO 64108
- The only dedicated World War I monument in the United States. The new museum is full of informative displays and information. President Obama gave a stump speech at Liberty Memorial in 2008.
- The gem of Kansas City. If you're visiting KC, this is a must-see! If you live in KC and haven't been, shame on you! The main gallery is superb; and you must take a ride up the tower.
- The exhibits are outstanding... plan to spend an entire day exploring the museum!
- It can get very hot inside the tower when you are waiting to take the elevator backdown. Views are pretty nice at the top. Need to buy a tix at the museum before going up the tower. STUDENT DISCOUNT!
- Lovely park area around the WWI museum and tower.
- Best view in all of KC.
- Make sure to bring a heavy coat in the winter if you plan on going up to the top of the tower!
- Night time view of the Memorial is AMAZING!!!!!
- Best views of KC.
- Views of KC and Union Station, tour the Memorial and the Federal Reserve Bank of KC while you're here!
- Old school memorial. Definitely worth visiting after the museum. Great view of the city. A bit cramped though, so avoid if you're claustrophobic.
- Go up for a good view of KC
- Great history here
- Quintessential photo spot of Downtown/Crossroads Kansas City. On a clear day or a clear night, it's a wonderful view. Don't miss the museum and acne even try to use it as an event space if you can.
- What a great place to take your dog on a walk! Great scenery! My dog and I walk together every day if we can!
- Best view of Kansas City.
- Very well designed musem...worth watching
- Take it all in. One of the best views in KC.
- Great spot for an outdoor workout- lots of stairs, pathways and probably the best view in Kansas City.