Liberty Lands Park
- Randomly walk by on weekends, you'll see everything from yoga to bbq competitions
- The annual summer movie series at liberty lands park is every Thursday night at 830 pm from July to August. Check out more events in the park on www.nlna.org
- Hungry? Thirsty? Stop on by @ cafe Chismosa (corner of 4th & poplar) great food awesome coffee...did you try the mint limonada?
- Clean up after your dog!
- Super-friendly families of The Northern Liberties play here. Bocce, BBQ, and futbol are also 'hood faves at Liberty Lands!
- Always smells like baking bread!
- Great event going on right now :) Free massages and acupuncture
- It is a park called "Liberty Lands", not "Liberty Lands Park". Also, look for this little guy in the flower garden.
- Beautiful park. It has a lot of open space. It's great for kids, dog lovers, and anyone who likes to relax in the park.
- Visit nlna.org for events and information.
- bring your hammock
- I love Liberty Lands! One a sunny day, you can hear the birds chirping and the wind whistling through the trees. Theres so much nature around (& a commune garden), and a jungle gym for the children.