204 Baltimore Pike
Springfield, PA 19064
- The buffalo chicken wrap was horrible. Lettuce was slimy...breaded chicken was cut up in a way that made it seem like it has been regurgitated. I love diners, but this was really bad.
- Its now Andy's Diner
- Andy's Diner now, its an awful experience. Mediocre food at best, you pay too much for what they give you. When they mixed up my order, they tried to charge me MORE for what they put in front of me.
- The food is really bad here. No depth of flavor at all. If you want great food try Johnny Paisano's . Its only 100 feet away from Liberty Diner and the food is amazing!
- Get breakfast at breakfast time! Its the best and inexpensive
- Get the two egg special, its fantastic. Great staff, and the waitresses are very friendly.
- They've been out of honey mustard for tree-days