601 S Main St
Greenville, SC 29601
- Remember google on main? We were in the first g. In the loop, not the fiddly bits.
- While you're there, stand just above the western bank of the Reedy River facing south (away from downtown), look straight down, follow the bank 5, that's Popkin Peak. Cool, huh?
- Google on main was here. Hope you were. I was in first g.
- Welcome to Liberty Bridge! Add the official Foursquare list: "Greenville, SC #4sqcities" for a compilation of all the cool sites & sounds in and around Greenville.
- Press your ear to the handrail and pluck the safety cables to hear the bridge drone a tune. Then wash your ear; that's gross.
- Beautiful sites of the falls and lots of great place s to eat nearby. Dont miss out. Bring your family and friends.
- Have a nice walk. Take a picture. Share it.
- Must See
- Splendid biking and walking suspension bridge over Falls Park.
- What a beautiful park, great place to go for a walk, enjoy nature and picnic.
- Beautiful suspension bridge over the falls of Greenville
- Bridge may be icy when the ground is not. Be careful.
- This is a hidden gem in a lovely southern city. During the spring and fall you can pack a picnic and enjoy the views surrounding the bridge from the amphitheater lawn by the Reedy River.
- Great for walks and taking in the view of the Reedy River and Falls Park.
- One of the most beautiful views of downtown Greenville
- It's a beautifully designed bridge. Not much more to say about it though.
- Show up for the duck derby and watch several thousand rubber ducks run over the falls.
- Don't jump! Chill and enjoy the view.
- This 345 ft long suspension bridge provides visitors with an aerial amphitheater from which to view the cascading water that comprises Reedy River Falls.
- Liberty Bridge was awarded the Arthur G. Hayden medal for innovative design in 2005.