Libby Hill Park
2801 E Franklin St.
- Find the statue, from there you get a great view of the james river.
- Best view of the city!
- Great day date spot and one of the best views of the city!
- This is a great spot to sit and relax for a bit. Try the benches along E Franklin St.
- View the city & a take a step back in time.
- A great place for exercising!
- Look down.... Can you find the Indian watching out the River? He use to reside @ the Diamond when the Braves were here.
- Steep steps.
- A block up there is a playground and a basketball court
- Amazing view of Richmond!
- The views of the river are beautiful.
- Great views!!
- The View is breathtaking ..also if you like to work out .. Running up and down those stairs will take your breath also.
- Great view of the city.
- Great views from the top!
- Good thinkin' spot
- The sun sets here every day and you haven't watched it once??
- The views are great and it's a lovely place to watch fireworks and walk your dog!
- Watch over the water--I saw a bald eagle, seem like he landed in a back yard abutting river bank!
- Never been 2 the Libby Park. Where?