The Liar's Club
- If a friend asks for 1 tip for Manchester, I'd say The Liars Club. Best bar personnel of the UK, great vibes and tasty cocktails.
- Best zombies in Manchester!
- Damn. It's got a great barney, fab staff & a lovely atmosphere!
- Don't push the bamboo door, it is not the way into the gents.
- Go to the Rum Tasting session once a month. Amazing and free!
- Always a favourite with citysocializer - Hawaiian shirts optional but should really be mandatory. Yet to find a cocktail I don't like here. Great music and party vibe.
- It might not seem it at the time, but the two zombie limit is a very good thing. (then switch to the TLC cocktail afterwards!)
- Cool little bar but it does get busy quickly! You have to try the zombie cocktail - definitely the best I've tasted and it's a sight to watch the bar staff make one!
- Zombies for the win. But the loos need work :-/
- Always end up here in the early hours, perfect for cocktails and a boogie
- Cool tiki bar that is well worth a visit. Got to try a zombie.
- Amazing bar. Try the painkiller
- Girls, flash your assets for free rum (I've witnessed it happen with my own eyes)... Classy!
- No point in coming to this watering hole if you don't have a zombie or a ceg
- You do not want to miss the Diplomtico Blanco Daiquiri
- 241 cocktails b4 9 only Sun to Thurs. Thanks for letting us after we'd ordered!