Lexus Dugout Club
Sports Bar, American
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Our group made #Dodgervision...check out my "suite" picture. #iPhonecamerafail
- Lexus Owners get $15 off preferred parking, no matter where your seats are at. Go Dodgers!
- Great food and nice people!
- Food is great
- The pregame buffet has to be tops in baseball
- VIN SCULLY - APPEARING LIVE at the PASADENA CIVIC - NOVEMBER 4th!
- Save room for the dessert trays that come out later.....
- Expensive ticket but fun to do once. Good buffet food (lots of desserts) with booths and then great seats for the game. Not as upscale as Madison Square Garden's club in NY but very nice.
- Turkey meatloaf slider with mashed potatoes.
- Sunday afternoon game served up fresh omelletes! Mushroom, onion, peppers and tomatoes with pepperjack cheese. Spinach blueberry salad, blood orange and some bacon!
- ok gzel bir mekan..
- The best life has to offer in LA
- Ordering drinks at the bar is quicker than a waiter, though it's nice. Some of the friendliest ushers around!
- This is actually the Stadium Club
- Stadium Club
- Easily the best calamari I've ever had. Not even kidding. The. Best.
- The railing seats offer the best views in the stadium club. There is a $40 min/ person but if you order dinner you hit it with no problem. Ask to sit in Chuck's section, he's great.
- Eat after 2nd inning. Get dessert before 7th. Pee anytime but between innings.
- 50's music + dank food + dodgers stadium = paradise
- order the victory knot..thank me later