- get the crouque Monsieur. it's amazing.
- The lamb burger and the steak tartar are the BEST in the city!
- Sponsored Tip: Order San Pellegrino or Acqua Panna water at this 24-hour bistro and a donation will be made to Share Our Strength! Also: try the croque monsieur.
- Best place for a bite after a night out.
- Steak frites at 5am. Boom.
- Open 24Hrs a day L'Express is your posh-spot for French cuisine with a menu your mouth will water over. No matter what meal your hunger pains for you will walk away comfortably stuffed & pleased
- Open 24 hours
- All the tips point to the Lamb Burger for a reason -- it's really f'ing good!
- They make their martinis with fresh grapefruit juice - Kettle with a splash of fresh grapefruit juice is quite delicious. Their mushroom ravioli is exceptional - I have had it 10+ times lol.
- The Sancere takes me back to Paris...
- Hot pear toddy is a tasty warmer
- The warm apple brandy here should not be legal. Get it while you can.
- , , 4)))
- Duck Liver Mousse!!!!!
- Food is mediocre.
- 24-hour French bistro to serve all your croque-monsieur cravings for days
- WORST SERVICE EVER. ALWAYSSSSS. WHY DO I KEEP GOING BACK?
- Always good food and service.
- One of the best cafes in the city all around. Lattes and the paper by day, wine and steak tartare by night, with Croque Monsieurs in the middle. Try to get a table in the nook at this 24-hr gem.
- Tartar was great!