Lewies Saloon & Eatery
711 S Main St
Lead, SD 57754
- Internationally known for their hamburgers.
- Great Service
- 2 thumbs up for their bacon cheeseburger. They have amazing burgers.
- Great burgers!
- Bloody marys!!!!
- Bloody Mary's were really good. Food looks good
- Great road side stop! Watch the world go by.
- #best burgers in South Dakota
- Great chicken finger basket!
- Burgers are the best in the area. Lewie's has an atmosphere like nothing you have seen before. Pull up a chair and people watch for a few hours. Fun!!!
- Very cool - stop in for linch 1000 miles from home and the only NFL team represented is GB Packers. Food is great too.
- Great view on outside deck if all the bikes going by right now in Sturgis while eating breakfast
- Really good, big, juicy burgers!
- YOu get to drink beer out of a mason jar? How much better does it get? Good eats, great atmosphere - highly recommended.
- The burgers and fries are amazing!!! Great place to eat!!!
- Ask for the walleye. They do have it :)
- Best flipping burger ever!!!!!!!!
- Try Friday night trivia
- Best burgers in the Northern Hills. Stop on your way to ski at Terry Peak or Mystic Miner! Snowmobile trail across the street.
- Burgers are tasty & a few other choices but menu is limited with the Covid.