- As seen on the Oprah Winfrey Show for their award winning cinnamon buns, awesome, devine, and superb are the most common one-word reviews for their other offerings, from scones to chocolate-chip
- The choc chip cookies are to die for. Just bought a dozen assorted for a dinner party, gonna halve them and slap some vanilla ice cream in the middle. Meatball shop steez! Mmm mmm bitch.
- A chocolate & PB cookie with an oatmeal raisin cookie is best for balance
- Enjoy some of the best cookies on this planet. Chocolate chip walnut is insanely good.
- The cookies
- Hamptons outpost of this UWS staple, The most decadent cookies youll ever taste.
- yummy. raspberry bomoloncini and chocolate rolls
- The chocolate chip cookie was amazing
- Delicious. I love the cinnamon stick and the blueberry muffin and the chocolate and oatmeal cookies. Super rich and amazing!
- Get the cookies, the bread with chocolate is a bit boring. Pizzas make a nice snack. Place smells amazing
- Cooooookiiiiiiiiiieeeeees. Pricey at $4 a piece, but oh so worth it. Gooey, chewy goodness. And oh yeah, they also have bread.
- go early for non cookie baked goods. They run out fast!
- Best cookies period. The dark chocolate chocolate chip is heaven.
- Best cookies in the world. The valrhona sour dough roll is also out of this world.
- Good morning bites.
- The peanut butter cookie. The cookies in general. I died and went straight to heaven.
- Best cookies on earth
- Obsessed with their baseball sized chocolate chip cookies.
- Best chocolate chip cookies in the world, no joke.
- Get the cookies. Chocolate and PB!! Ah-mazing!