Let Them Eat Cake
at MDW Airport
Chicago, IL 60638
Lists & rankings
- Items are more expensive than their prices tags make them appear. They sell Honest Tea here.
- Coffee not good
- Wine selection is horrible
- Bad coffee, worse chocolate croissant. Decor is cute, at least.
- No blue moon :(
- Rude staff. Their bagels taste like they are from 2001 and the coffee tastes like toilet water. Just go to potbelly if you want something edible.
- Nice selection of pastries just inside security.
- Save your time. Although this place LOOKS nice, the food is old and stale. I threw out my food and went to manny's instead. MUCH better experience.
- Free shot everytime!!!
- Decent almond croissants, for an airport anyway.
- There is a bar in the bakery, what's not to like..
- Worst cup of coffee I've ever had
- Friendly place to stop and rest
- German chocolate cake is really good
- Extremely rude staff. All 3 had a very negative attitude toward customers.
- Should have read foursquare tips first - mistakenly though wines might be decent here. Try Reilly's Daughter instead next time.
- Only bar in Chicago open at 4:30am on a Friday?
- Worst yogurt parfait ever!
- Definitely try the strawberry croissant !
- The cake is a lie.