$ $ $
15 rue de l'Estrapade
Paris, Île-de-France 75005
+33 1 43 25 72 58
- The pork dish with gratinee was the best meal we had in our entire vacation in France. This place isnt cheap but the food is five star quality, better than many Michelin restaurants I've been to.
- The best french cuisine for its price!
- Excellent ! Cuisine faite sur place et a change tout ! / Awesome ! Home made cook and that makes difference !
- Excellent !
- Les St Jacques la sauce vanille... Huuuum miiiaaaam !
- Typical French cuisine from the South West : magret de canard, cassoulet...Menus around 25-30. Small restaurant makes for a very intimate setting.
- Perfect for a summer dinner.