- Fastest breakfast in the SE! Even when full!!
- This place has the BEST chili!
- You can't beat the prices for all the food you get! Great place to splurge if you're craving good diner food!
- Nobody does it better than Lester!!!
- This is the real deal! Enjoy breakfast with the usual clientele of cops and firefighters!
- It's not only a restaurant,it's a Ft.Lauderdale landmark since the 1960's. Anything breakfast or Greek is very good! I also <3 the waitresses' old-school, refuse-to-kiss-any-customers'-@$$ mentality.
- They have 3 chefs the food came out so fast I was shocked !
- Now with Tabasco @ every table.
- Gyro meat and eggs breakfast special - you know you want to try it.
- Highboy burger. Looks delicious.
- The place to be for late night bite.
- Everything is delicious! Open 24 hours.
- They do all their own baking, and the cakes and pies are wonderful! True diet destroyers...
- Stay away from Debbie.. She is slow.
- The best diner I have ever been to hands down. The omelets are unbelievable and will be at your table in 5 min or less.
- Amazing dinner specials with HUGE portions at recession-friendly prices. Try Greek Chicken or Meatloaf. Great comfort food.
- Gyro and eggs is great change from the normal breakfast. Belgian Waffle is best in South Florida.
- This authentic 1950s diner offers full dinners for just $12.95 and is open 24/7.
- Try the pancakes, the are awesome!
- Order the banana pancakes! The fort laud location doesn't have it on the menu