Lester E. Palmer Events Center
Event Space, Concert Hall, Meeting Room
900 Barton Springs Rd (Btw S 1st St. & S Lamar Blvd.)
Austin, TX 78704
- Palmer Events Center is situated in Butler park, locatd along shores of Lady Bird Lake. Has facility of choice for many public consumer shows, conferences, receptions, concerts, dances & society balls
- Come play in my jewelry box at booth 615!
- The city-wide garage sale isn't like a garage sale. It's more like an antiques show. Very disappointing.
- check out the archaic limestone carvings at the main entrance.
- This is a great convention center. Look for the Classic Game Fest, here every summer!
- Grab the #SXSW shuttle in the back for a quick free drive to the Austin Convention Center!
- Come check out the great Premier Designs Jewelry at booth 615
- Most awesome tattoo convention - Star of Texas Tattoo Arts Revival!
- Great place for a convention.
- Good event space in Austin. They have a wide array of activities from antiques to symphony to Carnaval.
- Love the city wide garage sale.... You have to pay for parking and there is also an entrance fee...
- Great Park and Sports.
- Love the building and structure itself but it is always perfect for whatever occasion I end up there for. Whether its the Austin Rodeo Gala
- Had a great time during Carnaval 2015. Aye Mira!
- There's a little of everything at the city wide garage sale
- Came here for the pet expo. Had a really great time!
- Just visit whence ever an event is taking place. It is so worth it. JerryJerry
- Just visit whence ever an event is taking place. It is so worth it. Jerry
- Do your high five for foursquare and others outside the Building, and it all will go through with photos and all faster. It has been a Part of Austin most all my life
- Watch were you park