Lestat's Coffee House
Coffee Shop, Tea Room, Café
- Check out the new annex and the awesome art on display.
- The SMARTEST and most down to earth girls in San Diego come here!!
- Comedy every Tuesday night. Quality entertainment for free!
- People watching (while you're pretending to be engrossed in your laptop) in the late night hours
- Go there on a Sunday and ask the people in the Yellow shirts to buy you a coffee. They will!
- go to Lestat's Coffee House, really cool people here, teas are good and fresh, open 24 hours
- People watching is fun here. There are so many different types of people that come through the doors.
- Back Patio is pretty cool
- Get Thor's hammer. Ice blended espresso and condensed milk. So good nom
- Thors Hammer is amazing. Come for the coffee, stay for the free wifi.
- Black Tiger... Gives you wings.
- Lestat's - What $tarbuck$ WISHES it could be!
- Co-owner is rude, apparently doesn't like any sounds louder than a cricket. Perhaps he should get a door on his office...
- Best place on Adams
- I wouldnt go for the coffee. I would go for the 24 hour study hall and the delicious baked goods.
- Iced Vietnamese is my favorite drink, just be warned, the regular and the large have the same amount of espresso in it, so the smaller of the two has a bit more of a kick.
- Late at night is always best, hence posting this at 2:05am.
- Great coffee, great ambiance. A San Diego gem.
- spinach quiche is to die for.
- Tuesday nights check out Lestat's Comedy Night. 9pm, free, all ages. Comics from Comedy Central, Tonight Show, HBO. Best weekly comedy show in SD, just saying.