- it's a weird place to stop and get food - but DO IT. the beef brisket is amazing. the baked beans and coleslaw too. will be back to try the fritters.
- The food here is awesome. Trust me! The brisket sandwich & the pulled pork highly recommended. Also, the corn fritters are crazy good!
- Found Tahiti treat here!
- F, the brisket sandwich and beans entered by body and I never wanted them to leave. Highly recommend.
- Good pulled pork, great corn salad, AMAZING fritters. To go!
- best damn BLT I've ever had. addictive even
- excellent BLT... and poutine with beef brisket
- Beef. Brisket. Sandwich.
- Try the corn fritters
- Had the pulled pork. Just may be the straw that broke the "Black Camel's" back. Yup. I said it. That good. Will be back to sample the rest. The real deal.
- EAT ALL THE BARBECUES!!!
- Brisket and veginator are amazing. There's free parking here too!
- Brisket, pulled pork, and the butter chicken
- After 9:30 their kitchen closes and the late night menu is good but not great
- Nicest staff ever
- Corn salad is my fave!
- They make fresh bbq here.
- Good because it's always convenient, but I'm rarely satisfied with what I get. Tastes okay, but my brisket pot pie didn't even have a bottom! Grilled cheese is good. Poutine fries sometimes burnt.
- Service fresh pastries and the coffee!!