Neighborhood, Historic Site
- Check out The Comrade located just east of Broadview on the north side of Queen. Excellent beer & whiskey selection for the discerning drinker.
- Check out Lady Marmalade for weekend brunch. If you can stand the lineup, prepare yourself for an amazing brunch experience.
- Stop in for a pint at Ceili Cottage. great irish hospitality and they have Cask Ale.
- Enjoy a weekend brunch at Toast - corner of Queen and Pape. Formerly Hello Toast. AMAZING food.
- Walk around enjoy the sun on a nice summer day, visit stratengers have a brew on their patio
- Incredible neighborhood! Really proud to be a part of it!
- Best neighborhood in Toronto.
- Cute little boutiques and smaller owned shops and restaurants around this neighborhood.
- I love Leslieville and the shops and people here !!!
- Nice place to visit
- I recommend Leslieville Diner on Queen E / Curzon for weekend brunch especially their eggs benedict!
- Check out The Commissary, 889 Queen St.
- Try the banana cake at Le Matin. To die for.
- Toast is toast now. No more brunches there.
- Check out TheLeslieviller.com, our free local social network, for all things Leslieville! Resto reviews, discussions, event listings, free classifieds, photos, videos, blogs, groups and more!