Leschi Food Mart ( Leschi Market )
Grocery Store, Butcher, Wine Shop
- The produce is always fresh. The wine selection is impressive for such a small store.. Great prices too.
- Grab some crackers, cheese and wine and head out on the boat.
- rotisserie chicken here is awesome
- Omg just learned about the "meat door" - ring the bell at back door and butcher brings your dog a piece of meat!
- Take your dog to the back door for a treat from the butcher.
- Great wine selection and at least one of almost anything else you're looking for. A hidden gem along the lake.
- 85 cent popsicles!
- The prime rib on Fridays and Saturdays are delicious and already cooked, they have a great drink selection and everyone that works there is super nice!
- Ridiculously rude and unprofessional checkers
- Ykchaua Chocolates Cocoa Nib Brittle is now sold here, check out the Bombay Bliss for cocoa curry nirvana.
- best wine prices-- both casual and upscale-- in the city.
- The homemade sausage is the bomb. I like the extra hot.