4925 N Broadway St
Chicago, IL 60640
- They fuck up ur order. Be patient
- #15 pho is the best! I've been coming to this restaurant for over 15 years, when it was pho hoa on the corner of Lawrence and broadway. I've had excellent service and I'm definitely not a "local"
- 4925 N BroadwaySte G(between Ainslie St & Argyle St) Chicago, IL 60640Neighborhood: Uptown(773) 784-8723
- Get the #15 Le's Special Pho (Large bowl, of course!)
- Pho #55 is amazing. The crab ragoons, fried shrimp, and also the egg rolls were really good!! I enjoyed my experience at le's pho!
- pho is good here, but their meat is lower quality and flank meat is cut more thickly than at other restaurants.
- 8.99 for the large pho. Overall the pho broth good. Meat and toppings were good. Only noodles were average and not really that fresh. But the price is way better than tank around the corner.
- Very good!!!
- Phos are the best
- Papaya salad!!!
- #85 seafood only pho
- Very good Pho
- Place is okay and over priced dont go.
- Try the Papaya Salad - The best in Chicago
- Please try the special Pho. It's a soupfull but delicious :]
- This place is alright...the food is good, but the servers and service are AWFUL! The servers are so rude, and barely speak English! They tend to either ignore a request, and mess up your order too!
- Duck congee is delicious. Make sure they remember to bring the ginger sauce.
- When you don't look like "local" they might ignore you the whole time. Be forewarned
- The Vietnamese iced coffee is way way way too good!!
- I could live solely on the vegetarian spring rolls. So good!