Leong's Asian Diner
1540 W Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65807
- The Cashew Chicken is very good and the hot mustard is very HOT!!!!!!!!
- If you have fond memories of Leong's, rest assured this isn't that place. Awkward layout, mediocre, overpriced food, horrendous service. Hey Leong's branch out from the Minute Rice, Mmmkay
- The most amazing General Chicken I've ever tasted!
- My chicken was half raw..
- Best cashew chicken I've had in Springfield! They have an excellent menu with very good prices!
- The hand wrapped egg rolls are good and have a peanut butter flavor!
- The original cashew chicken is delicious but so is everything on the menu here.
- The original cashew chicken recipe! I haven't had anything I didn't like so far, and they have good deals.
- The Mango Upsidedown cake is delicious
- This place is terrible! Gets worse by the minute!!! Won't be around much longer! No way it's profitable! Can't be! Everybody knows how bad it is, must be laundering money here for terrorism.
- Godfather of the original Springfield style cashew chicken! From 1963. McDonalds came to visit for 3 days in 1969 and wanted the recipe. In 1970 McDonalds came out with the McNugget.
- Food is awesome, but the service is TERRIBLE.
- Maybe a fluke visit,but our chicken was really tough and tasted very bland. Add that to the awful service (waiter was leaning over our table, reaching over our food) and it made for an unpleasant trip
- Kari was a great waitress! Can't wait to visit for dinner or lunch again!
- Best cashew chicken in town.
- You get a lot of food for the price and it's very good
- The crab rangoons are great... tastes like they actually have crab in them. Try them in the duck sauce.
- We had great service and the food is great! Glad we tried it!!
- Save room for the pineapple mango upside down cake!!!
- Pad Thai is the way to go!