- During the week there are field trips with lots of noisy kids. If you prefer quiet, come after 2pm.
- Tweet your city when you get inside and watch the wall change colors based on the weather in that city.
- Pretty great date place!
- Just get in here to experience a beautiful space where great people are doing great things, not only for the arts but for humanity!
- Make sure you all come and see the Dead Sea Scrolls. Startong Nov. 22nd. Thos will be a magnificent exhibit
- Photo exhibit of civil rights movement is exceptional!
- Interesting exhibits and lots of interactive stuff. There are several places where employees do experiments and stuff with kids.
- You have to see this
- Great rentable conference area
- We took our 2 year old and there really wasn't much to see/do. Many exhibits looked half set up and had no instructions.
- Awesome for kids! Lots of hands on activities and great volunteers.
- Take a minute to talk to the month long resident artist and view their work.
- Free Admission during the fair
- Excellent typography!!!
- Free trivia nights are 2nd Fridays ever month! Food and drinks for purchase.