Leo Carrillo State Park Beach
State / Provincial Park, Beach, Surf Spot
35000 Pacific Coast Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265
- The rocks nearby can be seen in Gidget, Beach Blanket Bingo, Grease, The Karate Kid and the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie, when Keira Knightley gets Johnny Depp drunk on rum.
- Best beach is to the right of Tower 3
- Leo Carrillo Beach was used in Inception (2010) for filming of the scene in which Cobb and Mal build sand castles. Note the building collapse as they demolish the corresponding sandcastle.
- If I have a dog u need to go to area 3/4 n u must park ur car next to the stair that go down to those area or else u walk over rocks n stuff!!!
- Really chill beach... also north side of Tower 3 allows dogs. So grab your fury friend and make a day of it.
- $12 parking. Bring your dogs but keep North of Tower 3. And they have to stay on a leash...at least they allow pets
- Do this...
- Best time is during low tide... Explore explore explore!
- Shhhhhhhhh... Do you hear that? Peace and Quiet never sounded so good! Where's my Corona?!
- Tide pools and a campground tucked away out of the way.
- I love this campground!! What else do I love? Cool contests from Dell, like residence renovation check out what's new at delllounge.com
- Dogs go crazy
- Hey, Indiana Jones. This is the beach for you with more than a mile of tide pools and sea caves to explore. A 28-mile drive up PCH from Santa Monica, this Malibu beach even has its own visitor center.
- The dog beach here is amazing! So many cute puppies. Very clean.
- A magical place!!!
- Awesome tidepool/cave exploration when the tide is lower
- Nice place, great for wind surfing!
- Tide pools provide great avenue to learning about ocean life.
- Dogs are only allowed on-leash but is a great spot for surfing, camping and picnicking with your pet.
- Dogs allowed north of tower 3.