Leo Carrillo Campground
Campground, Park, Beach
35000 Pacific Coast Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265
- Seriously love the endless coves, caves, tide pools and beaches here...it's heaven.
- Great getaway for you and that special someone
- Check out the caves & tidepools
- Very nice peaceful getaway. Can't go wrong with camping.
- Awesome Place To Camp! Fond Memories!
- Great spot, beautiful walk to the beach, some camp sites for tents are great, #14 looked like it had good shade.
- Awesome place to camp and is walking distance to the beach! If you're 21 you can enjoy a nice cold one while you watch the waves crash!
- Squirrels are well known for eating thru the wires in your car! Try to keep them away from camp, or use cardboard to cover your engine compartment area. This will keep your trip a fun one!!!
- you need a sports car to really enjoy those curves!