Lenox Fish Market
480 Malcolm X Blvd (134 and 135 Street)
New York, NY 10037
- Neva had a problem with this place, the steam shrimps and veggies are great.
- Lobster Fries...... Youre welcome.
- All steamed you cant go wrong.....
- It's a salt lick if you order anything steamed with butter but a lot of people go there. I don't know. Not my kinda thing.
- Must.Avoid. Do.NOT.eat.here.
- Great food...but...I just saw a rat the size of a chicken crawling behind the benches in the back...WTF
- Try anything steamed. No butter needed
- Don't be fooled: it looks hood but the fish is fresh and awesome. Don't let them overcook your shrimp though. And go easy on the seasoning salt.
- It's a bit of a dive, but the food is pretty good. Try a mixture of steamed vegetables with your fish.
- Try the basa fish...it's amazing. And I'm getting seafood tonight....prolly crab legs