- The shrimp spring rolls are just insane. Get them or the Vietnamese Ravioli. You will not be sorry.
- Everything here is good. EVERYTHING. Also, they give you huge portions, so you'll have lots leftover for another meal (or 2).
- Try the Steamed Buns with pork
- Best pad thai in astoria! And huge portions, too.
- Get green mango salad.
- Pad Kim-Chi? Um, yeah, it's as good as it sounds. Get it before they pull it off the menu (seasonal).
- Any dish with crispy duck is great.
- Trendy and comfortable back outdoor seating area.
- Great food and outdoor seating area
- Khao pad sapporad all the way
- Try a Thai Iced Tea. Didn't know what it was, but it's one of my new favorite things.
- Great food, great atmosphere!
- Beautiful garden in back and delicious food. Get the cee yew.
- Super yummy Thai food. The Cee-Yew plate is my favorite & my roommates and I always split a duck roll!
- You can't go wrong here. There is no bad choices IMHO. Definitely definitely definitely get dessert. You'll be sorry if you don't.
- The best Thai in NYC! SakeMary for brunch is highly recommended!
- Tofu Massaman!!!
- Cute Thai restaurant. They have outdoor seating in the back! They serve complementary appetizers & serve pretty cocktails.
- Fine Thai food. Get the Nigori, a sweet milky unfiltered sake
- Cee Yew is really good here but the portions has recently gotten smaller.