2000 8th Ave
Altoona, PA 16602
- It's not the best. It's definitely better than Olive Garden. Good food that truly has Altoona's interpretation of Italian authenticity nailed. I recommend Lena's.
- Put the butter in your pocket so you can spread it on the bread. It is rock solid.
- Awesome eggplant part. Great service. Love the sauce. Great food, great people.
- The homemade noodles are the best! And their salad dressing is really good too.
- Get the spaghetti. It's homemade and so good.
- Can't to wrong with soup, salad, or anything with marinara sauce. The meatballs are tasty!
- Olive Garden in more authentic than this place. Sauce is bland and you could use the lasagna as bricks to build a house! Won't be back.
- Best restaurant Italian food in Altoona! Open up a Pittsburgh location! #meatballs
- Excellent Italian food!!!
- So yummy! You must stop!
- The pasta is the best here and the salad wow fantastic u should try
- Order the homemade noodles with extra sauce.
- Its great old world Italian food. A little disappointed they stopped with the braciole dinner.