$ $ $ $
- The view is great. The food is subpar and a wedding party separated by a temporary wall blared awful music through the entire meal. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.
- Beautiful restaurant with amazing view of the city. In this place you pay for the environment more than for the quality of the served food. I was not impressed at all about the food.
- its a good restaurant
- Decent food but amazing view of Pittsburgh. Be sure to reserve a window seat!
- Chicken Romano is pretty good.
- Wedding Venue
- Great place for dinner. Great view of the city and very nice decor. A bit pricy but well worth it. Parking is a challenge - just valet.
- Great filet mignon
- It was beautiful!!
- There is an old rule of thumb. The better the view the worse the food. This place proves the rule. Great view!
- Great view of Pittsburgh, but you have to ask for a window seat. Other than that the food was mediocre & I was really disappointed with it - given how much it cost. Save your money; eat elsewhere.
- Impressive place to dine out...great view of the city atop Mt. Washington.
- Try the chicken Romano, which is served with a half rack of New Zealand lamb. This restaurant sits atop Mount Washington and offers incredible views of the city.
- Eine spektakulrer Freitag Abend im August vor einigen Jahren: der beste Dry Martini meines Lebens, Seafood, Tournedos mit Lobster und ein ssses Souffle - in dieser Ecke der Welt !
- The view was fantastic. Enjoyed the food as well.