Lemongrass Seafood Bar and Grill
413 Moss Landing Rd (at Hwy 1)
Moss Landing, CA 95039
- Curries are outstanding. Full bar, Lemongrass Pale Ale on tap. Tapioca pearls available too. Coconut ice cream is homemade, but icy consistency. Best fried bananas and sticky rice desserts though.
- The pumpkin curry is the bomb!!
- Pumpkin Panang Curry, Golden Salmon and Tom Kha all amazing! And great service.
- Lots of great Pokemons in the area #PokemonGo
- Great food, recommended the hello curry + brown rice, perfect place to wait out traffic on HW 1
- The Soup , Panang Salmon and the Pie Icecream to complete you meal !
- Amazing! Drunken noodles, yellow curry with mock duck and brown rice!!!
- Surprisingly tasty Thai food in this quiet, two-street beach town. Huge variety of options. Rather pricy, but service was good and the food was remarkably yummy.
- Try the local lemongrass ale after your visit to the Elkhorn slough. Vegetarians should try the Vegan mock duck. It can be had with most dishes but it's especially good in the Drunken Noodles!
- Love the yellow curry with veggies...ask for brown rice!
- some of the best food ever. super casual. thai spring rolls and crusted ahi find their way in front of me every time I go there. 5 stars.