- Kalimotxos are delicious!
- Leku Ona's croquettes have been featured in Boise's Best Restaurants in The Boise Weekly! A definite must try!
- The Gernika peppers (when in season) are a tasty and authentic Basque snack. Yes, try some!
- Check out Leku Ona as seen on Drinking Made Easy
- Try another place. Food was very blah...
- Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4:00 - 5:30 pm feat. $3.00 Stella Draft, $2.00 Bud Light Draft, $3.00 house Chardonnay and Cabernet glass, and $2.25 well drinks.
- Enter through the Grove entrance to side-step the local color toking cigars.
- FYI-tripe is stomach and or intestines. It's served in a bowl with a spicy sauce. If you came for the Basque experience, you'd do well to find a different entree.